Friday, November 1, 2013

Smarty The Sprit Guide, Yummies, Visiting CSS

Today I Smiled...

I have spent years wondering what the name of my spirit guide is. After waking up and realizing I had absolutely no idea where my drivers license or money was, and looking E~V~E~R~Y~W~H~E~R~E I pleaded for him to let me know. He put a picture in my mind, I went there, and lo and behold, it was there! And his name? I henceforth dub him "Smarty"

Breakfast at Thomas's Dining with Bob, Liz, Carole; Betty & Jerry couldn't make it. Had a Stevie's Wonder sandwich (chargrilled chicken topped with bacon, monterey Jack cheese and honey mustard on a bun), clam chowder and apple juice. Carole gave me a cupcake she made for a bake sale at Anne's school (chocolate with orange frosting -soooo good!, and a bag of halloween candy the girls collected)



~ Visited CSS to say hey and pick up my chocolate-covered mini mint cookies from Carmelita I ordered from her daughter's fundraiser. After my visit I drove my co-worker and friend Betty home, and her son made a delicious dinner for us - I had chicken wings with buffalo sauce, rice pilaf, and Hawaiian Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment