Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Painless Surgery, Relaxing At Carole's, Happy Belated Birthday

Today I Smiled...

 ~ Surgery went off quite well, no pain, not even while putting in the IV. Hopefully this one will do the trick, the port is now placed in my right thigh. Surprisingly my IV was put in painlessly and quickly as well (my veins are so small and hard to find I once had four nurses and doctors searching and poking me on all four limbs to find a vein willing to cooperate!)

 ~ After surgery I went to Carole's house to stay for the night in case I had any problems occur. The surgery was on my leg and I don't have an elevator in the condo. I wanted to stay on a ground floor just in case! She made me waffles with strawberry jelly for lunch and a turkey burger with cheese and pickles for dinner. Very Yum! It was fun seeing their cat Pumpkin too!

 ~ After learning that my birthday was October 27 members of the hospital staff wished me a "Happy belated birthday!" That was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment